TERMS AND CONDITIONS
WE ARE NOT OPEN AT ANY TIME TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC AND ALL ENTERTAINMENT
MUST BE PRE - BOOKED
Due to unforeseen circumstances, Entertainment is subject to change,
without prior notice given to customers.
During Entertainment, requests are accepted by artistes
During Entertainment artistes may vary set lists accordingly
Menus are subject to change without prior notice given to the customer
and menus are subject to availability.
During adverse weather conditions, we are unable to offer a refund.
We will offer an alternative event that is mutually convenient.
Due to adverse weather, entertainment may change at management’s discretion.
We will always offer alternative entertainment of the same entertainment quality and sound. However we will endeavour to avoid these circumstances from occurring within our control.
Deposits are Non refundable in any circumstance
Balance & pre ordered menu to be received one week before booking date
Dining between 7.30pm- 9.30pm – Entertainment commence between 9.30 – 10pm
We do not allow table confetti or party poppers
We do allow banners, table name places /mats, Balloons, &table gimmicks (Hen Parties)
Dress code - Smart Casual
STRICTLY NO ALCOHOL TO BE BROUGHT ONTO THE PREMISE
We ask you to respect all Terms & Conditions – Patrons NOT able to may be escorted from the premise
All Deposits are NON refundable - Cancellations on the night will not be refunded
Cancellations must be made 2 weeks of the booking date to receive a refund, save for the £10 deposit
Cancellations made on the night will NOT be refunded
Any Complaints MUST be made aware on the night
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Your contract is with The Nursery
2. Your contract is entered into on receipt of your booking confirmation deposit of a non refundable £250 deposit.
3.A booking is confirmed with a £250 non refundable deposit. A further £750 non refundable wedding guarantee is payable by you within four weeks of your booking.
4. Your deposits are non refundable in the event of any cancellation. A contract is formed between you and us upon receipt of your booking deposit. The contract between you and the venue shall be binding. The contract will not be binding on us and no contract shall be formed until we receive a £250 deposit followed by £750 booking guarantee. If we have to cancel your booking we shall of course return your deposit. Any other monies paid to us are refundable with 6 months or more notice of cancellation. Subject to paragraph 20. Cancellation within 6 months, no monies to be repaid.
All cancellations must be made in writing to –
The Nursery, Dunn St Rd, Bredhurst, Gillingham, Kent ME7 3ND
Your wedding confirmation
5. The general content of your wedding confirmation shall be as set out in your requirements to us, either verbally or in writing. We finalize the details of your wedding confirmation (for example, the exact numbers of guests to be catered for, and the menu for meals) with you in the period leading up to your wedding, in accordance with these terms.
6. Subject to paragraphs 7 to 9 inclusive, the cost of your total wedding package shall be as set out in your itinerary and final confirmation on receipt
7. Not all components of the balance in the final confirmation are stated to be fixed (for example, because they depend on the number of guests to be catered for), the final balance will be determined either in accordance with the confirmation (for example, the charge "per head" for meals) or as otherwise agreed with us (for example, if there are any "extra" services not set out in the final confirmation which we subsequently agree at our discretion to provide to you).
8. If your wedding date is scheduled more than 1 year after the date of our confirmation of booking, we reserve the right to increase the price of your wedding package by up to 10% for each complete period of 12 months between these two dates.
Payment of balance
9. Your wedding confirmation must be received within 16 weeks of your wedding date or before.
The balance of your wedding will be on the final confirmation and will be for the total price of your wedding (less any deposit paid) wedding. We require 50 % of your full balance 16 weeks before you wedding and the final balance is due 8 weeks before your wedding.
Weddings booked with less than 16 weeks to the wedding will be required to pay 50 % of the balance 7-10 days after the time of booking and the full balance 8 weeks to the wedding .
Weddings booked with less than 8 weeks to go must be paid in full at the time of booking once we receive your confirmation and send your final confirmation of requirements.
10. To confirm your booking we require a £250 deposit followed by a further £750 wedding guarantee deposit within 8 weeks of your booking.
11. minimum 50 Adult Guests
You must confirm final catering numbers no later than 16 weeks before your wedding. Up until 8 weeks before your wedding numbers guests may be altered without charge .After the balance has been paid 8 weeks before your wedding date ,no refund will be given and any additional guest or additional request must be paid in full 1 week prior to your wedding date..
12. Only food and drinks supplied by us may be consumed at your wedding and/or on the premises.
13. You must comply with, and use your reasonable endeavors’ to ensure that your guests comply with, all of our reasonable instructions intended to ensure the safety of property and/or people at the venue. Failure to do so may result in your guest being asked to leave the venue.
14. You must provide your guests with such information we may reasonably request regarding arrangements to be followed at the venue (for example, in relation to car parking or the storage of valuables).
15. You will be liable for any damage you cause to the venue, its equipment, contents or fittings.
16. We reserve the right to stop any activity which we reasonably believe is likely to cause damage to the interior or exterior of the venue or to risk the safety of people at the venue.
17. We reserve the right to use and or copy any images of your wedding that are taken at the venue and premise.
If you include any images of the venue on your wedding invitations, you must ensure that you have the permission of the appropriate copyright holder.
18. Details of third party /resident suppliers we provide to you are intended to help you in arranging other services to be provided in connection with your wedding. If you do engage these or any other third party /resident suppliers, we accept no responsibility for their performance of services and you should take up any complaints with them directly. We reserve the right not to allow into the venue any third party suppliers who do not meet our requirements intended to ensure the safety and welfare of property and people at the venue.
19. If you want to cancel a confirmed booking, you must do so in writing and the provisions in paragraph 20 shall apply.
20. We will use reasonable endeavors’ to "re-sell" the date to another couple. However, you must pay us any losses and costs we suffer because of the cancellation which were reasonably foreseeable to both you and us when the contract was entered into, whether or not we are able to resell the date. Depending on when you cancel, the cancellation charges you must pay shall be determined by reference to the table below. We will tell you the exact cancellation charges once we know whether or not we have been able to resell the date, and you must pay the charges within 20 working days of our invoice. Where the final price has yet to be finalized (for example, because you have not yet confirmed catering numbers), we shall base the cancellation charges on any minimum numbers set out in your original confirmation..
Time before your booked wedding day Cancellation charges
to book we reuire £250 non refundable deposit
Within 4 weeks Non Refundable Confirmation deposit £750
4 weeks to 6 months Non refundable Confirmation deposit £250 Wedding Guarantee deposit £750 – Total £1000
Between 6 and 3 months % of total wedding balance
Less than 3 months to 75% of total wedding balance
Less than 1 month to 100% of total wedding balance
Cancellation by us
21. We reserve the right to cancel your booking without liability to you and without any obligation to refund your deposit if:
(a) Your wedding guarantee deposit £750 (b) you do not pay us the balance of your wedding balance by the date due for such payment; or
we have reasonable grounds to believe that you may not pay us the balance of your wedding package price by the due date and we have requested you to explain the position and you have not done so satisfactorily
(c) we discover, before you have paid the balance of your wedding package price, that you have deliberately concealed information, or deliberately given us incorrect information, about your intended wedding in circumstances where (if you had not done so) it would have been reasonably foreseeable that we would not have accepted your booking; or
(d) we have reasonable grounds to believe that your behavior or that of your guests at the wedding is likely to result in damage to the venue or to our property and/or injury to people.
22. If we cancel your booking under paragraph 21, you must pay us any losses and costs we suffer because of the cancellation which were reasonably foreseeable to both you and us when the contract was entered into, whether or not we are able to resell the date. Depending on when we cancel, the cancellation charges you must pay will be determined by reference to the table set out under paragraph 25 above.
Events outside control
23. Except as set out in this paragraph, we shall not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under our contract with you that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (such as serious damage to the venue, serious adverse weather conditions, a pandemic or epidemic, or interruption or failure of utility services such as electric power, gas or water). In these circumstances, we shall use every effort to notify you as soon as is reasonably practical. If, as a result of such events, we believe we have no alternative but to cancel your booking, we shall use reasonable endeavours to help you find an alternative venue of a similar standard for a similar price but our sole liability to you shall be to refund you any money you have paid towards your wedding package.
Limitation of our liability to you
24. Our total liability to you for any loss you suffer will be limited to the total amount of money payable to us for your wedding package. We will not be liable for any losses which were not reasonably foreseeable to both you and us when the contract was entered into or for any losses that were not caused by any breach of contract or breach of statutory duty or negligence on our part.
25. Nothing in these terms excludes or limits in any way our liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence, or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or for any other matter for which it would be illegal or unlawful for us to exclude or limit (or attempt to exclude or limit) our liability.
Changes to the venue and/or your wedding confirmation
26. We reserve the right to make changes to the interior and/or exterior of the venue between the time we accept your booking and the date of your wedding. For example, we may make changes to the décor and colour schemes of function rooms, and we cannot guarantee that the venue and its surrounds will be free from additional structures (such as marquees or scaffolding).
27. We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that no components of your wedding confirmation have to be altered. However, as the wedding confirmation is normally put together a long time before your scheduled wedding, we reserve the right to make changes to certain components if this is necessary to comply with safety requirements or other changes in law or relevant codes of practice, or to make other minor changes which we reasonably believe will not be to the detriment of your overall wedding experience and which will not increase the price.
28. We will notify you of any significant changes covered by paragraphs 26 and 27, but unless the change is one which is likely to fundamentally change the nature of your wedding experience we will not offer a refund, costs or compensation.
29. We reserve the right to make changes to the wedding breakfast / buffet menus or substitute options of the same standard & quality, if a choice is unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances without prior notice. Food complaints MUST be made aware on the day.
30. We reserve the right to make changes to the alcohol and soft drinks listed or substitute them with the same standard and quality, if a choice is unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances without prior notice. Drink complaints MUST be made aware on the day.
31. We reserve the right to make changes to booked entertainers and /or services if they are unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances and replace individuals or other services of the same standard & quality without prior notice.
32. If only one person is making the wedding booking, that person must have the authority to make the booking on behalf of both persons. Our contract will therefore be with both persons.
33. Any error or omission in any information or document issued by us shall be subject to correction provided that the correction does not materially affect the contract.
34. You may not transfer any of your rights or obligations under our contract with you to another person without our prior written consent, which we will not withhold unreasonably. We can transfer all or any of our rights and obligations under the contract to another organisation, but this will not affect your rights under these terms.
35. If any court or competent authority decides that any of the provisions of these terms are invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, the term will, to that extent only, be severed from the remaining terms, which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
36. No person who is not party to the contract shall have any rights under or in connection with it.
37. Communications must be sent to -
The Nursery, Dunn Street Road, Bredhurst, Kent ME7 3ND or to Thenursery@post.com
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
By confirmation of a wedding booking with a £250 non refundable deposit, You agree to the term and conditions as set out above and agree to a legally binding contract formed between you and The Nursery.